McTavish was retained to play the lead role in acquiring all necessary agricultural permits for the construction of the 1000-person construction camp in Vanderhoof BC.
McTavish delivers solutions-based construction support to CGL, SA Energy and Summit Camps by delivering the following services:
- Baseline soils assessment, agricultural capability reporting and mapping
- ALC permitting and reporting
- Drainage design and implementation
- Design, implementation and oversight of onsite waste wood management and composting
- Agricultural land reclamation design, implementation and oversight
- Construction monitoring